Tuesday, June 28, 2011

5 day old Baby B | Milton Newborn Photographer

I already said it a lot of times but have to say it again that my most favorite of all sessions are newborn sessions.  :)  Yesterday was a first because due to babysitting issues, I had to do the session with my 2 little ones in the house! I thought, it shouldn't be a big deal.. I can schedule the session during naptime and put the kids down for their nap.. :) Well, it didn't work out the way I planned. Thanks M&V for being so understanding and for baby B's grandma for entertaining my 2 year old! :)

So,  the first thing that I noticed with baby B when I saw him was his beautiful hair. It almost looks as if mommy was already styling his hair at 5 days old! :) :)

... He is just super cute! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment