Thursday, June 9, 2011

One Big Happy Extended Family! {Oakville family photographer}

It was such a pleasure meeting this one big extended family! :) And have I mentioned that there's 2 set of twins under 7 months old? :) The biggest family I've captured is a family of 5, so this is quite a jump, with 13 adults and 6 children! :) Thanks to 'Kuya D', my bff's brother who is also a wedding photographer who came to the shoot to help me! :)

You'll probably recognize these two from a newborn session I did back in April. :) Such cuties and they've grown so much since! I love my job in that it allows me to be part of other families' lives. It is such a pleasure seeing 'my' newborn babies grow! :)

... and Grandma, who booked this session :)

... the super happy boy! :)

... and my very willing model for the afternoon! :) 

... the very proud and happy Grandpa! :)



 ... Great Grandparents with the Great grandkids...

... with the beautiful daughters! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment