Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mommy(or Daddy) & Me Session.. {Milton children and family photographer}

If you're like me and most mommy's, you're probably the photographer in the family! Which means that you probably do not have a lot of pictures with your kids! I created this session with that in mind. A session for Mommy(or Daddy) and Me (your child/ren).. Check out my website to see the session details if you are interested in a session. Book it with a friend and both of you will get a discount! :) 

Well, here it is.. Lots of sweet sweet pics between this Mommy & her beautiful 1 year old daughter! :) Mommy here is also a co-founder of a local moms group here in Milton - Cupcake Mommies

When we started our session, mommy C here told me that she wants me to capture her bond with little girl C. I hope that I was able to do that task for you C! I truly enjoyed our morning together! :) I also got to know her a little and found her amazing. She works fulltime, runs a moms group and also a Mommy to three! She is also breastfeeding advocate! Woohoo!! :)

If you love the pics and want me to capture you with your little one/s.. drop me a line at me@theresabrereton.com. This is also a perfect gift for those moms in your life whose got it all!  A perfect gift of memories! :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment