Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby L is one! :) {Mississauga child photographer}

It has been a pleasure to be part of baby L's 1st year. Come to think of it, I knew about him even when he was still several months inside mommy's belly. :) Mommy G found an ad I posted online when I was just starting my photography business last year. So glad she found me because I've had lots of fun seeing baby L grow! :)

Here are some pics from our baby's 1st birthday smash cake session! :) I can't help but put some comparative shots from his newborn @ 9 days old and his 1st year session at 1 year and 19 days old! :)


Same basket, similar hat, same baby! :)


... and the cake smash! :)

.. and with Papa (who is so much in love with his one and only grandson) :)


..happy boy! :)

serious look! :)

And last but not the least.. with Papa and Mommy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment