Monday, April 25, 2011

Cristina and Tuck's Wedding :) | Mississauga photographer

One of my BFF's got married this month. I had the privilege to be the 2nd photographer for the wedding. It was such a different experience. :) With newborns, I can position them where I want them to be and 90% of the time, they stay in one spot. With weddings, you have to go around the subject.. aim for the shot and while doing that make sure as well that you are not in the frame of the other photographer. It was quite a workout! And to think I wasn't the  main photographer.. Needless to say, this will probably be my last.. Unless it's another friend getting married (or remarried).. or I get offered a ridiculous amount of photographer fees! LOL..

Here are some of my faves from the wedding.. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment