Saturday, November 6, 2010

Soon to be a million dollar family! | Oakville Maternity and Newborn Photographer

I've never heard of the phrase "million dollar family" until I had my children. I have a daughter followed by my son. Apparently, when a couple have one boy and one girl; it is supposedly a happy & perfect family. Thus called a 'million dollar family'. :)

This family is soon to be a million dollar family! :) Baby girl is on the way.. :) And mom, dad, and big brother are all excited to meet the newest addition who is due to arrive in a few weeks! :)  Soon to be big brother AJ is super sweet, and so in love with his mommy! You will see them in the pics below :)

Here are some pics!












1 comment:

  1. Thanks T!
    They're beautiful! Great Job! Can't wait for our next session with the little bambina!

    ReplyDelete