Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Twin girls, E & L! :) {Milton Newborn Photographer}

While I was away at the beach last weekend, I received an email from S that the twins have arrived! :) I was so excited for today's photoshoot that I backed out of the garage with my trunk open! Ugggg.. Now, my trunk won't shut! :( Thanks to my dependable husband who will lend me his truck tomorrow as I have another newborn shoot at 10! :) Oh, and have I thanked my MIL (and FIL) enough for babysitting my kids? :)  Thanks!! :)

So, here's some pictures from the shoot..  The twins, Baby L and Baby E are 12 days old! So sweet and cuddly, specially after mom have fed them! :) They are identical twins! :) There are slight differences but it's hard to differentiate one from the other! 

Here's big sis C with daddy while getting ready for the session.. :)

... sweet big sis C with her new sisters! :) She was so sweet with them!


.... beautiful C!

.... Family of 5! :)



.. Baby E (I believe) ;)

.... And she smiled! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment