Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The rain waited! | Toronto Newborn Photographer

It was a nice Sunday morning, but they called for rain in Toronto in the afternoon. We started our shoot in the backyard. It drizzled a little, so we went inside to snap a few pics. The rain stopped, so, we went out again and was able to finish our shoot! I got in my car, drove.. and 5 minutes later, the rain poured! Probably the worst rain I've ever driven in!

We got pretty lucky that the rain let us finish our session!  Speaking of lucky, this baby boy due in 4 weeks is such a lucky baby to have such sweet parents. I can actually feel the love  between the two parents-to-be! Thank you for letting me capture this special time in your life!

So, here are some pictures..

.... beautiful mommy-to-be, K!

... and I had to capture a couple of close-ups, just because! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment