Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pearls are little girl's best friend! ;) | Brampton Child Photographer

This morning, I had a session in Brampton! I was greeted by a Mommy D and baby A's warm smiles! Baby A has big beautiful eyes and she is such a sweetheart! She gave me lots of smiles within our first couple of minutes together! Thank you also for the hospitality Mommy D and Zia! :) I enjoyed watching the food network while waiting for our princess to wake up from her nap! :) {oh yeah, and the apple pie!} ;)

The session often begins with a walkthrough of the home to determine where I will setup. Then, I present to mom all my props and see what she wants to use. At this time, I will know mom's style and we build up our poses from there.. Often, girl's sessions are pinks and such.. but this one is quite neutral and I love the way they turned out. I hope Mom agrees! :)

Here are some pics. I know that Daddy was not happy to miss the session so I thought I'd post some pics before  I end the day,  for him to see.

A is such a beautiful girl, and I'm sure you'll agree when you see her pics below.. :)



... and look at her baptismal gown and shoes! Super pretty!



... I love it when mom's have some "must have pics"..  Mom wanted to include pearls in the shoot!  :) 

... and last but not the least... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment