Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby K's 1st year cake smashing session! :) | Milton child cake smashing photographer

I have been quiet for awhile as I've been busy with other things. But I promise you'll see more of me soon! :) There's different things on the works and I'm looking forward to being able to take on more sessions in the coming months!

My favorite of all sessions is probably my newborn sessions. This is immediately followed by baby's 1st year and cake smashing session! It's so much fun and I think all kids deserve to have their 1st year session done!! Here is beautiful Baby K.. It is so nice to see her again.. since our 5 month/baptism session more than half a year ago! Time sure flies! :)

So, here she is... along with some of my new lovely backdrops.. :)

Here she is.. Little Miss Gorgeous K! :)

Little Miss Cutie here...  :)

Is it Easter, already? :)

... and of course... the highlight of the session.. C.A.K.E. smashing!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics! Such great talent and ridiculously adorable baby :)

    ReplyDelete